- Tactical Torches
- Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Hunting & Shooting
- Camping & Outdoors
- Patrol & Security
- Personal Protection
We recommend: 18650 rechargeable batteries and charger...
A powerful and rugged flashlight for any situation
The Fenix TK12 really is an excellent all-round flashlight, which can be used for hunting/ airsoft, rugged outdoor pursuits, camping and general purpose use. Fenix has given the TK12 three modes - Default Mode, Camping Mode and Hunting Mode. Each mode has two light outputs, which are accessed by a simple loosen or tighten of the flashlight's head. It's a very simple user interface (UI) and is very effective.
With a powerful CREE XP-G R5 LED outputting a max 245 lumens, the TK12 offers good beam throw (179m) and up to 98 hrs of runtime - so it's ideal for almost any task. Attach a Fenix remote pressure switch and colour filters and use for hunting or airsoft.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-G (R5) LED with max output of 245 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2x CR123A (3v) or 1x 18650 rechargeable (3.7v)
- Function: There are 3 modes, each with 2 output options, so there are effectively 6 modes (including a Strobe).
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, constant-on and off functions and head-twist for changing modes.
- Performance: The XP-G LED delivers a good amount of light (245 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: Crenellated bezel at the front. Very grippy knurling and a metal tactical/ anti-roll ring to allow multiple grips. The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest.
- Dimension: 137.5mm (Length), 34mm (Head), 25.4mm (Body)
- Weight: 119g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed aircraft-grade aluminium body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Smooth to provide a defined hotspot and very good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix TK12 Tactical Flashlight
- Removable body clip
- Removable anti-roll, tactical/ combat ring
- Fenix heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- Spare O-rings
- Spare rubber switch boot
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 2x CR123A Batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Accessories for the TK12
- Remote Pressure Switch
- Colour Filters: Red/ Green
- Multi-Position Gun Mount
- Bike Light Mount (multi-directional)
- Spare CR123A Batteries
- Cytac 18650 battery
- Cytac Multi Battery charger
- Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
- Switch Modes
There are 3 mode settings; Default Mode, Camping Mode and Hunting Mode. Each mode setting has 2 light options. When light is on, tighten the head for Default High mode and loosen head for default Low mode. For other lighting needs, there are 2 additional modes (Camping and Hunting). To access these, you simply twist the head as follows: Loosen-Tighten-Loosen-Tighten. You will then access Camping Mode. You can do the same to access Hunting Mode and the same again will take you back to Default Mode. It is very easy in practice.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x 18650 Battery:
- Default Mode: Output A: 42 lumens (20 hrs). Output B: 245 lumens (2.75 hrs)
- Camping Mode: Output A: 8 lumens (98 hrs). Output B: 95 lumens (9.5 hrs)
- Hunting Mode: Output A: Strobe (3 hrs). Output B: 245 lumens (2.75 hrs)